This Pepper Spray is most effective when it makes contact with the assailants eyes, nose and mouth. Wind and other conditions such as rain may effect the sprays range. Do not Spray into the wind if possible to avoid getting the spray in your own eyes
HOW TO USE:
1. Unlock actuator button by sliding the flat red tab to the right so the red tab aligns with the small cut out of the black cap. CAUTION Pepper Spray is now armed.
2. Point the Pepper Spray release hole toward the face of the assailant or the target.
3. Push down firmly on the red tab marked press using short bursts. Pepper Spray will squirt about 8 to 12 feet in stream.
WARRNING: Strong irritant under pressure. Do not puncture.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact FLUSH eyes and skin with cold water. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
- Do not carry Pepper Spray on commercial aircraft.
- Do not expose to heat, fire or in direct sun light. Do not store above 120 F.
PEPPER SPRAY LAW:
IMPORTANT: Pepper Spray is legal in all 50 states, however a number of cities and states have restrictions on sizes, strengths, etc.. If you have a question, it is wise to check with you local city or state attorneys office. Defense sprays should only be purchased by those 18 years of age or older.